Saturday, May 8, 2010

FINLAND Preview: Kuunkuiskaajat - Työlki Ellää

Well - I don't know if I'll be able to ever spell the song title without doing some copy and paste, but its all part of the Eurovision fun! Susan Aho & Johanna Virtanen are the lovely ladies representing the Finnish people this year, with a song which apparently says "One can work for a living, too." I'm personally not sure of any other ways to earn a living, other than working, but I'd be glad to hear of some!

I'll be frank about this entry. Its a real shift away from Finland have given us in the past few years (they won in 2006 with a real HEAVY rock number). This is just...well... good old fashioned folk music. I'm personally not really that fussed by it, and I can see people will be taking a good swig of vodka during their performance! I can see Finland not making it into the Final this year based on the song alone, but I think the political voting may save them. Sportingbet.com.au agrees, with current odds of 126-1 for it to even win.


Finland will perform 5th at the 1st semi-final.

No comments:

Post a Comment