Saturday, May 8, 2010

DENMARK Preview: Chanée & N'Evergreen - In A Moment Like This

I've enjoyed the Danish entries in the past few years (namely Twist Of Love and All Night Long). Last year, they sent along a song written by Ronan Keating, and the performer even looked like him! This year, I'm liking their chances once again!

This year, they are sending Christina Chanée and Tomas N'evergreen with a track called "In A Moment Like This". For some reason, as soon as I heard the opening beats, I felt like I had accidentally clicked onto Tina Turner - The Best! Its a soft rock number, and I think it could take them into the final, if they play on that chemistry between them, on-stage in Oslo. This is Eurovision at its best - not cluttered with false gimmicks - just a simple song which does the job nicely.


Denmark will perform 4th at the 2nd semi-final.

No comments:

Post a Comment